The Snackpit  

Go Back   The Snackpit > Forums > Doperaffe

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 09-16-2016
Nonny
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonny View Post
I almost comprehend you.
Een España eet ees "comprehende".
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 09-16-2016
Nonny
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonny View Post
I almost comprehend you.
I almost fucked your mom in the face, you fucking kike.

Go do your Jew shit somewhere else, Anne Frank.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 09-17-2016
Nonny
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonny View Post
I almost fucked your mom in the face, but dick was too short to even clear her teeth.
FTFY
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 09-17-2016
Nonny
 
Default oops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonny
I almost fucked your mom in the face, but MY dick was too short to even clear her teeth.
FTFM
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 11-04-2016
Nonny
 
Default

It turns out Mr. Rik's wife is a raging alcoholic.

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/...d.php?t=809374

Maybe it's because she's sexually frustrated.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 11-04-2016
Nonny
 
Default

You made it from the anus all up to the esophagus, but that damn gag reflex brought and end to it.
Originally Posted by Nonny
I almost fucked your mom in the face, but MY dick was too short to even clear her teeth.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 11-04-2016
Nonny
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonny View Post
It turns out Mr. Rik's wife is a raging alcoholic.

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/...d.php?t=809374

Maybe it's because she's sexually frustrated.
Will UnaPerson wade into the waters?
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 12-07-2016
Nonny
 
Default

it's actually quite refreshing to read the trainwreck threads of Mr. Rik, it makes my life seem a little less sucky.*


*except when the boyfriend visits, then it's sucky, sucky, sucky.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 12-07-2016
Nonny
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonny View Post
It turns out Mr. Rik's wife is a raging alcoholic.

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/...d.php?t=809374

Maybe it's because she's sexually frustrated.
She married mr rik for sex???
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 01-16-2017
Nonny
 
Default Mr. Rik's relationship is a wreck . . . no, really.

Mr. Rik needs more snark coverage. He's slaving away in the retarded drama mines and coming up with some real gems.

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/...d.php?t=812924
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 01-18-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Well, if it isn't Baby Talk and Chicken.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 01-20-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Good to know Mister Rik's old drunk wife is using her disability check responsibly. On behalf of taxpayers: you're welcome for the alcohol, bitch.

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/...&postcount=198
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 01-20-2017
Enabling Nonny
 
Default

Well in fairness to her Nonny, in her nightly alcoholic blackout stupor, Mrs. Rik usually only saturates their reeking, urine-stained marital mattress with her liquor-imbued piss 4 or 5 nights out of the week, it's not like it's EVERY single night or something.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 01-22-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Damn this stuff is funny...in a brains and skull bits splattered on the wall kind of way.

Jesus FUCK...grows some balls and do something about it besides bitch about the little missus being a drunk kunt.

God, I love the Durp.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 04-17-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Any word on Mrs RIK?
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 04-27-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Ol' Bosda's got his diddlin' suit on, a pocket full of gummy bears, and a faraway gleam in his eye.

Today Guin will know the pleasures of the East, and she won't be able to defecate for weeks without being reminded of Bosda's erotic prowess.

Let the revels commence!!!
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 04-27-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonny View Post
Ol' Bosda's got his diddlin' suit on, a pocket full of gummy bears, and a faraway gleam in his eye.

Today Guin will know the pleasures of the East, and she won't be able to defecate for weeks without being reminded of Bosda's erotic prowess.

Let the revels commence!!!
VirginsAnonymous hooked them up together?
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 04-27-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonny View Post
Ol' Bosda's got his diddlin' suit on, a pocket full of gummy bears, and a faraway gleam in his eye.

Today Guin will know the pleasures of the East, and she won't be able to defecate for weeks without being reminded of Bosda's erotic prowess.

Let the revels commence!!!
Sex-obsessed Nonny sounds like the love-child of TDN and Jizzlebin.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 04-28-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonny View Post
VirginsAnonymous hooked them up together?
Plenty of Dead Fish
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 04-29-2017
Nonny
 
Default GHezal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonny View Post
Sex-obsessed Nonny sounds like the love-child of TDN and Jizzlebin.
Jizzlebin was focused on raping Roo.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 05-06-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonny View Post
Jizzlebin was focused on raping Roo.
How about I fuck you in the face, you fucking rube?

Shit nigger dump mother.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 05-06-2017
Ronny the Nonny's Avatar
Ronny the Nonny
Non-Nonny
 
Default

o look its a tard
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 05-08-2017
Tina Turner
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonny View Post
How about I fuck you in the face, you fucking rube?

Shit nigger dump mother.
You're a private Jizzler,
A Jizzler for money,
Do what they want you to do
A private Jizzler,
A Jizzler for money,
With fantasies of raping old Roo
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 05-13-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Cite?
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 05-18-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Ol' snarkalicious has gone done and laced up his favorite pair of bugg chasin' shoes, given himself a nice tall gin & Gatorade enema for the road and is headed for the West Spokane Round Table Pizza Parlor, where he will "meet with" several of his distinguished colleagues behind the dumpsters later this afternoon, after the $5.99 all-you-can-eat lunch buffet ends...
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 05-19-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonny View Post
Ol' snarkalicious has gone done and laced up his favorite pair of bugg chasin' shoes, given himself a nice tall gin & Gatorade enema for the road and is headed for the West Spokane Round Table Pizza Parlor, where he will "meet with" several of his distinguished colleagues behind the dumpsters later this afternoon, after the $5.99 all-you-can-eat lunch buffet ends...
I think I preferred the Cyrillic spam.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 05-19-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonny View Post
I think I preferred the Cyrillic spam.
Hawaiian Pizza starred SPAM, yes?
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 05-21-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Miller, the obese "bisexual" (please, let's indulge him on this, self-delusion is all he has left) SDMB Moderator, recently contracted an acute, virulent case of genital warts that have made the head of his penis look (and smell) like a floret of rotting broccoli found in a dumpster behind a $3.99 all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet.

Maybe you should tell us how YOUR diseased, pus-covered micro-phallus is doing, eh snarkalicious?

(BTW, Miller says his the D.A. will pursue charges against you for knowingly infecting someone. I hope you enjoy the weekly Cellblock C Teadances. You are sure to be the Belle of the Balls)
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 05-22-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Miz Monstro, de big Jigg Gal who hate all dem Whitee Devilz jus' wan' her fair share o' all dat nice moneez dat de Whitee owz hers.

Poor ol' Jigg Gal, she jus' don' git her free moneez an' haz to work to buy de tings she wanrz.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 05-23-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonny View Post
Miz Monstro, de big Jigg Gal who hate all dem Whitee Devilz jus' wan' her fair share o' all dat nice moneez dat de Whitee owz hers.

Poor ol' Jigg Gal, she jus' don' git her free moneez an' haz to work to buy de tings she wanrz.
Nigga please
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 05-28-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonny View Post
Nigga please
Hey drunk black girl, I want to no how it is this Jaledin is raping people.

Do you have a cite?
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 05-28-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Miz Monstro is an angry, uppiddie Jigg Wench who thinks that whitey is out to bring her low, but she doesn't drink alcohol.

MeanOldLady is a bedd-wetting, blackout alcoholic, but not particularly strident on most race issues.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 05-28-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Mr Panache45, Ohio's own legendary, beloved "Sundae Night Sodomight", haz an itch in hiz pore, lonely anus, and needs volunteers to help him "scratch" it.

Bosda is willing, but he doesn't think that Jews are usually faggots, except for most of the rich American ones.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 05-29-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonny View Post
Mr Panache45, Ohio's own legendary, beloved "Sundae Night Sodomight", haz an itch in hiz pore, lonely anus, and needs volunteers to help him "scratch" it.

Bosda is willing, but he doesn't think that Jews are usually faggots, except for most of the rich American ones.
Speaker Dennis Hastert has long advocated for Mr Panache45's rectum & anus, even sponsoring a bill that would have them memorialized on the back of a new two-Dollar coin that would be good for admission into the men's restroom at truckstops nationwide.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 05-31-2017
Nonny
 
Default RE:Obnoxious gay obsessed Nonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonny View Post
Speaker Dennis Hastert has long advocated for Mr Panache45's rectum & anus, even sponsoring a bill that would have them memorialized on the back of a new two-Dollar coin that would be good for admission into the men's restroom at truckstops nationwide.
Have you ever thought of buying a dildo and starting a blog of your own?
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 06-01-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonny View Post
Miz Monstro is an angry, uppiddie Jigg Wench who thinks that whitey is out to bring her low, but she doesn't drink alcohol.

MeanOldLady is a bedd-wetting, blackout alcoholic, but not particularly strident on most race issues.
Nonny is a whiny little faggot.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 06-02-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonny View Post
Nonny is a whiny little faggot.
Say that in French
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 06-02-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonny View Post
Say that in French
Nonny est un petit fagot énervé.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 06-03-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonny View Post
Nonny est un petit fagot énervé.
In keeping with our recent spate of Russian Spam, I feel that I should add this:

Нонни - хриплый маленький педик.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 06-03-2017
Nonny
 
Default Jemima

Ou est LeBouef?
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 06-05-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Ol' Bosda has got to guessin' and is planning on opening a 1980's-era retro video arcade that will feature free play for all the 10 and 11 year-old boys & girls in his neighborhood who are from single-parent families.

He will call it Kinko's Kottage and he will also serve his own, patented "Sleepy-Time Slushies" that are guaranteed to relax natural inhibitions and calm fears and tension in young children.

There will even be free pizza, catered by Little Caesario's
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 06-05-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Oh, Ronny, you perverted old Teadance Troubadour, when I say "Bosda has got to guessin'" I know that YOU know perfectly well what I am talking about.

I know who you are, I know where you are, and I know EXACTLY what you are, and your time is coming to an end very, very soon.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 06-19-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Utterly repulsive, truly pigg-ugly Nava (who has obviously never been married, seriously, she is physically hideous) joins a thread about dating and marriage to casually boast about all of the American men whose hopes & dreams she shattered when she told them she wasn't interested in them.

Anyone know how they say "horseshit" in Spain?
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 06-19-2017
Nonny
 
Default

This, I think, is a link to the Nava post above.

Ultimately I am disappointed in this snark; however, I nevertheless greatly appreciate Nonny's efforts to prevent this site from being entirely devoted to enema-based fan fiction.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 06-19-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonny View Post
This, I think, is a link to the Nava post above.

Ultimately I am disappointed in this snark; however, I nevertheless greatly appreciate Nonny's efforts to prevent this site from being entirely devoted to enema-based fan fiction.
If any Nonny doubt how utterly physically disgusting ol' Nava is, perhaps you could also link her picture here, Helpful Nonny?

There's a nice bourbon & buttermilk enema in it for you for your trouble.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 06-19-2017
Nonny
 
Default

On spainternet I am sexy one.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 06-19-2017
Nonny
 
Default

GOD DAMN YOUR EYES, YOU LOOK AT IT!!!

LOOK AT IT!!!


She is so fucking fugly that I almost feel sorry for her, until I remember her constant narcissism and lying, like the 10,000 times she has told the idiot Durpers her depraved grandpa tried to PIMP HER OUT!!!

No Spaniard, despite how diseased or desperate would have ever given a single centimos for a go at her reeking, gaping gunt.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 06-19-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Nave is so repulsive that she makes Guin look like a Swedish supermodel in comparison.

FUCK
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 06-19-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Swedish supermodels dress up as Guin for Halloween.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 06-19-2017
Nonny
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonny View Post
Swedish supermodels dress up as Guin for Halloween.
For authenticity, do they rubb their gunts with rotting Limburger cheese, to replicate Guin's unique, piquant odour?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SnackPit S2